The Emsisoft integration components will help you to speed up the deployment of Emsisoft antivirus/anti-malware software. License activation and connection to the advanced Emsisoft Management Console can be done without any local user interaction required. You can start malware scans as needed and immediately receive scan reports back. The monitoring component checks the real-time protection state.
The component “Emsisoft Anti-Malware [WIN]” allows to:
- Silently install Emsisoft Anti-Malware using InstallToken or LicenseKey.
- Start quick or malware scan and get the scan report.
- Start online update.
- Enable all real-time protection components.
The monitoring component “Emsisoft Anti-Malware Monitor [WIN]” checks whether:
- Emsisoft protection is installed.
- Emsisoft protection is up-to-date.
- File Guard component is enabled.
- Web Protection component is enabled.
- Behavior Blocker with Anti-Ransomware is enabled.
Please navigate to the Datto Components Store and search for “Emsisoft”.
Click “Add to my Component Library”.
Schedule a script to deploy Emsisoft
Navigate to the “Sites” section and select a site that you want to deploy Emsisoft protection software. Click the “Schedule a job” icon on top.
Click “Add a Component” and select the Emsisoft component from the list.
Select the action ‘Install’ and specify either an installation token that connects the new device directly with your Emsisoft Management Console workspace, or a license key. Leave the other fields blank/to defaults.
Save the job and run it to perform the installation.
Running a malware scan or pulling information from the software works in a similar way as illustrated.