- Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home
- Emsisoft Business Security
- Emsisoft Enterprise Security
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Supported Windows versions:
- Windows 10 (64 bit).
- Windows 10 (32 bit). Ends June 30, 2021.
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit). Ends June 30, 2021.
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit). Ends June 30, 2021.
- Windows 7 (64 bit), see notes. Ends June 30, 2021.
- Windows 7 (32 bit), see notes. Ends June 30, 2021.
Servers (Emsisoft Business Security and Emsisoft Enterprise Security only):
- Windows Server 2019 (64 bit).
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit).
- Windows Server 2012/R2 (64 bit). Ends June 30, 2021.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit). Ends June 30, 2021.
For best security it is critical that you always have the latest Windows Updates installed. As a rule of thumb we support the current and previous two Windows 10 versions, which means about 18 months of support for each version, similar to Microsoft’s support policy.
Windows 8 without the 8.1 update is not supported.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 require Service Pack 1 and KB4474419 (SHA-2 encryption support).
Support end dates are preliminary and will be re-evaluated for potential extension in June 2021. When the support period ends, new installations will not be possible any longer. Existing installations will stop receiving new features through monthly updates. However, malware detection updates will be provided for 12 more months.
Supported Android versions:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) – 10.