Take advantage of the opportunity to put your brand on a well-established security software solution with proven market success.
White labeling Emsisoft technology is ideal for vendors who want to sell a proven antivirus product using their own brand identity. It’s also an excellent solution for ISPs who need to connect the software with their in-house billing system for subscriptions and other custom in-house solutions.
Advantages of rebranding Emsisoft protection software
- Save on development time and money.
- No expert knowledge required.
- Save years of QA time and avoid common market entrance mistakes.
- Save on maintenance but always stay cutting edge with the technology.
Emsisoft antivirus/anti-malware products available for white label
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware: The ultimate weapon against all Internet threats. A two-in-one antivirus and anti-malware package. All editions.
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit: The only fully-featured portable dual-engine cleaning toolkit. Both free and pro editions.
We can customize the software to your requirements
- Everything visual: Product name, GUI arrangement, colors, texts, etc.
- Product functionality: Add or remove specific product features.
- Licensing: Embed your own licensing module.
- Website links, help files, installers, etc.
- Fast Dual-Scanner technology won’t slow down computers.
- Four-layer malware protection: Protects with the highest efficiency and lowest resource usage.
- Web Protection blocks access to dangerous and fraudulent websites.
- Real-time File Guard scans all new and modified files with the dual-engine scanner.
- Behavior Blocker detects zero-day threats and customized attacks.
- Specialized ransomware protection: We are the industry leader in ransomware mitigation strategies.
- Online lookups to the Anti-Malware Network cloud database to help avoid any false positives.
- Award-winning protection: We are top-rated by various antivirus testing agencies.
Get in touch
Please reach out to our OEM partner team at [email protected] to learn more about available features and licensing options.