To use SMS commands you need to know the phone number you nominated as trusted number during the setup of SMS commands and the one of your own device as well.
The SMS control module allows you to send commands to your phone via SMS as well as to be notified via the trusted number you defined during the setup process when the SIM card is changed.
You can open Emsisoft Mobile Security on your device, navigate to "Anti Theft" -> "SMS CONTROL" and expand the "SMS Commands" section there to see all SMS commands listed.
A command needs to have the following format:
Where "PIN" is the already configured pin for Emsisoft Mobile Security you've chosen during setup and "command" is the requested command.
The following commands are possible:
- HELP > Returns a SMS containing a list of all available commands
- LOCATE > You get a SMS with the position of the device (Google Maps)
- LOCK > Locks your device with your defined PIN
- CALLME > Your device calls the device from where you've sent the SMS with the command
- WIPE > Deletes the device completely if the SMS you are sending with this command comes from the trusted number you defined during the setup of SMS commands
- SCREAM > The device plays sound so that it can be found easier.
For example, for a list of the available commands and to get further help you can use the command HELP like that: