Please download and install Fiddler 2 from the following link (this is the version that requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0), and then follow the instructions below:
- After installing Fiddler, if it doesn't run automatically, then please click on the 'Start' button and look for it in "All Programs". (On Windows 8 and 8.1 you can hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press 'Q' to search for it)
- Launch Emsisoft Anti-Malware or Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Click on 'Settings' in the menu at the top.
- Click on 'Privacy' in the menu at the top.
- Turn off the option that says "Use SSL encryption for all server communication" (this is necessary for Fiddler to be able to record the update and license activation processes).
- Click on 'Updates' in the new menu that appears right under the top menu.
- Click on the "Proxy settings" button on the right side, in the middle.
- Check the box that says "Use proxy".
- Enter "localhost" in the 'Server' field, and then enter "8888" in the 'Port' field.
- Click 'OK'.
- In the menu at the top, click on 'License'.
- Click on the "Change license" button (make sure that Fiddler is still running before you do this), click the "Enter license key" button, enter your license key, and click 'Next'.
- After your license fails to activate, go back to Fiddler, then go to "File", then "Save", and select "All Sessions" (please save it somewhere easy to find, such as your desktop or My Documents folder).
- Attach the file you saved from Fiddler to a reply for us to review.