Emsisoft Emergency Kit is for corporate users, such as helpdesks and PC repair companies, or individual technicians.
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit is fully portable, and can be registered, updated, and the entire program folder copied to a USB stick so it can be run on other computers running supported Windows versions. No installation required.
- Up to 250 cleaned PCs per year: Higher packages for 500, 1000, 2000 and 4000 PCs available too.
- Company branded GUI: Doesn’t show any “freeware” texts.
- 2 in 1: Emsisoft Emergency Kit scanner + Emsisoft Commandline scanner.
- Bonus: Emsisoft Anti-Malware license for 1 PC/1 year included for free.
- You can clone the self-updatable USB stick for your team as often as you require.
Tip: For greatest ease of use and faster updates, load onto a computer’s hard drive, then register with the pro license and update the software. Update at least once per day if possible on the hard drive, and copy the updated program folder to USB sticks for field distribution as needed. Emsisoft Emergency Kit copied to a USB stick is capable of updating independently as well.