Select your preferred privacy settings by selecting or deselecting the following check boxes, denoted by the blue bullets, in the Advanced settings section:
- Submit crash- and usage-reports – Sends anonymous reports to Emsisoft that are essential for the development team to fix bugs and improve the software.
Select your preferred settings by selecting or deselecting the following check boxes:
- Submit information about detected Malware – Detection information is used for statistical purposes only. No personal data is sent.
- Submit application and host rules – Helps to analyze the reputation of individual programs and online hosts. No personal data is sent.
Look up reputation of programs – Provides useful recommendations on the best way to handle alerted programs.
- Automatically allow programs with good reputation – Greatly reduces the number of false alerts for programs that behave in similar ways to Malware.
- Automatically quarantine programs with bad reputation – Improves the quality of detections and reduces required user interactions.