The small EmsisoftAntiMalwareWebSetup.exe (bootstrapper) installer program can be downloaded from the Emsisoft website.
This program will download and run the correct (x86 or x64) MSI installer on your computer to install Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup32.msi (32-bit Windows versions)
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup64.msi (64-bit Windows versions)
If you need to uninstall the program, you can do so using using the uninstaller provided. You can locate the uninstaller from either the Start Screen/Start menu, or via the Windows Control Panel.
Here is a full list of all other Emsisoft Anti-Malware installers:
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe – Full sized original installer that contains both 32-bit and 64-bit files (and all signature/database files) for all supported versions of Windows.
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSmallSetup.exe – Same as original full installer (containing both 32-bit and 64-bit files), but without signature files, which significantly reduces the initial download size but requires signatures to be downloaded later for full protection.
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup32.msi – 32-bit MSI installer (contains only 32-bit files) which includes signature files (same as downloaded by EmsisoftAntiMalwareWebSetup.exe).
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup64.msi – 64-bit MSI installer (contains only 64-bit files) which includes signature files (same as downloaded by EmsisoftAntiMalwareWebSetup.exe).
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSmallWebSetup.exe – As with EmsisoftAntiMalwareWebSetup.exe this is a roughly ~2 MB file and it downloads and installs the correct "small" MSI package for the system it's executed on.
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSmallSetup32.msi – 32-bit "small" MSI installer (same as above 32-bit MSI, but with no signature files to reduce initial download size).
- EmsisoftAntiMalwareSmallSetup64.msi – 64-bit "small" MSI installer (same as above 64-bit MSI, but with no signature files to reduce initial download size).